- 3 bananas
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1 t vanilla
- Slice the bananas. Put in container and freeze for minimum 2 hours (overnight is ok).
- Blend until smooth - at least 5 minutes. Or use a food processor if you have one for faster results. Using a blender will require pushing down the bananas every few pulses.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla and blend until combined.
- Scoop back into container and place back in freezer.
- Enjoy within a few hours.
This supposedly needs to be eaten immediately as it will not freeze well.
Instead of cocoa powder+ vanilla, try oreo cookies or strawberries or chocolate chips or mint leaves.