9/18/16 Made these again. Half the dough into 6, the other half into 8 small ones. Dipped in pasta sauce for a meal.
- 1.5 c milk, warm
- 1.5 t salt
- 2 T sugar
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 2/3 c bread flour (or all purpose)
- 1 t yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine and set to Dough cycle.
- Prepare filling (see below).
- Divide dough into 10 pieces. Roll dough to 6" circles.
- Place filling in middle and fold over.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375F for 20-25 minutes (or until done - when it sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom). (If making 3" size, bake for 15-20 min.)
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- broccoli florets, tomato, feta, parmesan, fresh basil
- mushroom, zucchini, mozzarella, sausage
- apple, ricotta, walnuts, almonds
- spinach, ricotta, peas, garlic
- ham, cheese