- bag of pasta, like elbows
- 1-2 eggs
- italian seasoning
- mushrooms, sliced
- zucchini, sliced
- mozzarella, grated
- pasta sauce
- Boil the pasta until nearly done. Drain.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, ricotta, parmesan and spices.
- In 9x13 dish spread sauce. Top with half the pasta.
- Add the ricotta mixture, vegetables, some mozzarella and more sauce.
- Top with remaining pasta and repeat previous step. End with mozzarella topping.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is lightly browned (about 45 min - 1 hour).
see lasagna recipe for other things to do. spinach in the ricotta. beef in the sauce. etc.