- 2.5 c pineapple (1 small pineapple), refrigerated
- 1 T-1/4 c sugar (depending how sweet fruit is)
- chopped almonds
- Blend pineapple with 1/2 lemon's juice. Optional: add in grated lemon zest.
- Add sugar and blend until dissolved (1-2 minutes).
- Add almonds and chop for a few moments.
- Pour into ice cream maker.
Add coconut milk.
Use macadamia nuts instead of almonds.
5/31/15: made with fresh pineapple that wasn't that ripe, so used 1/4 c sugar. also a large handful of chopped almonds. XP stirred it.